Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our Website users and visitors. This policy summarises the key points about how we collect, use and otherwise handle “personal data” we receive from you when you use this Website and explains the circumstances in which we may transfer this to others whilst ensuring compliance with the laws and regulations throughout the world where we operate.
As Tendeka operates on a global scale, various country-specific requirements may apply to your use of this website.
How, when and why do we collect and use personal data?
We will only collect, use and otherwise handle your personal data on the Website when it is necessary for our legitimate interests in connection with operating the website, in particular to:
• host and administer this website and respond to your queries;
• personalise the website for you;
• enable your access to and use of the website services;
• providing services and/or information to you
• send you statements and invoices;
• send you marketing communications;
• transmitting personal data between our global office locations for internal administrative purposes; and
• ensure network information and security
We ensure that in each case, these interests are in line with applicable law and your legal rights and freedoms where you have agreed to this for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes; and/or where this is necessary for legal obligations which apply to us.
- Contact Forms – we may collect your personal information which you choose to provide when you fill in forms on our Website. This may include, for example, your name, position, company, contact details (such as business email, telephone number and business address) and your personal preferences, choices and requirements specific to particular requests or services. We may use this personal information to respond to your queries, and/or provide the services and/or information that you have requested.
- Events – if you register for one of our events, we may share your name, professional title and your business email address with other people that are attending the same event.
- Marketing – where you have provided us with your contact details, we may contact you by telephone or by post for marketing purposes relating to our services, our Website, and/or to research opinion on proposed legal or business developments where legally permitted to do so, unless you let us know that you do not want to receive this type of marketing. We will only contact you for these marketing purposes by electronic means where you have agreed to this. Your agreement to the use of your personal information for these purposes is optional and if you fail to provide your agreement, your visit to and use of the Website will not be affected.
Where we disclose your personal information to our agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Securing your personal data
How do we make changes to this policy?
We may change our policy from time to time. When we change our policy, we will publish the updated policy on our Website. Please check this policy regularly. Subject to applicable law, all changes will take effect as soon as we publish the new policy, but where we have already collected information about you and/or where legally required to do so, we may take additional steps to inform you of any material changes to our policy and may request that you agree to these changes.
How to contact us
• by post to Marketing & Communications Manager, Tendeka, Vanguard House, Kingshill Commercial Park (East), Venture Drive, Westhill, Aberdeenshire, AB32 6FQ, UK