Date: 18th May 2017
Fort Worth, Texas
To ensure all receiving, in-process and final QC inspection is completed and documented as per TENDEKA’s quality procedures and applicable standards. To actively support production process by assisting machine operators where required. To act as HSE representative for the facility.
- Completing on-site receiving and final inspection
- To review, approve and retain QC related documentation received from suppliers
- To produce and retain inspection reports
- To oversee in-process inspection of manufactured components and ensure completion and retention of traceability documentation
- To witness inspection of components at supplier locations, where required
- Liaise with any third party inspectors or client representatives when required
- To control calibration & maintenance of inspection instruments
- To perform general QA/AC duties as directed by Senior QHSSE Advisor
- To perform general HSE duties as established with Senior QHSE Advisor, including overseeing emergency drills, arranging for HSE inspections and tool box talks, participating in HSE committee, promoting accident prevention programmes and reporting on HSE performance.
- Standard Grades or equivalent, at minimum
- Relevant experience in manufacturing plant.
- Further Education in Quality or Engineering focused discipline
- Internal Auditor Certification
Experience / Competence / Skills / Knowledge
- Experience in quality inspection, preferably in the oil and gas industry
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Sound knowledge of ISO 9001:2008
- Computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft Office essential
- Driving license essential
- Experienced Internal Auditor
- Forklift and overhead crane certs an advantage
How to apply
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to join us at a very exciting time of company growth and development.
If you are interested in the role, please send your current CV, together with a cover letter via the form below.