Project Engineer - Scandinavia
Date: 04th May 2017
- To be the technical focal point within the Scandinavian region for existing and new customers.
- Focus on supporting technical and operational requirements of key contracts and projects.
- Focal point between Scandinavia operations and Customer Services for ensuring project delivery to clients from initial design stage to after sales service/end of well report.
- Co-ordinate project design with Customer Services and Product Line ensuring proposed solutions meet customer requirements.
- Technical support interface for existing and future clients
- Lead and deliver on key assigned projects.
- Oversee and maintain information on project deliveries, provide regular reports, intervene as required to ensure meeting all project timelines.
- Maintain current and accurate data in CRM system.
- Develop relationships with existing and new customers, provide technical support to ensure client satisfaction.
- Provide sales and operational support to existing clients and further develop the client base to support future business growth.
- Develop and lead new project opportunities to expand product and service offerings portfolio.
- Provide support to Area Manager to prepare budgets, tenders, forecasts, and reports.
- Develop and deliver client presentations.
- In addition to the above, to take responsibility for key regional project as and when required.
- Degree qualification or equivalent relevant experience.
Experience / Competence / Skills / Knowledge
- Experience in oilfield technologies especially within completion and monitoring
- Ideally experience from sand control and/or zonal isolation
- Show a strong understanding of customer focus and technical requirements
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a team environment, as well as an ability to work unsupervised and exercise initiative to resolve challenges and implement improvements
- Demonstrate a strong ability under pressure to meet client delivery expectations
- Willing to travel and ability to easily adapt to work in a global, multi-cultural team of professionals
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of mechanical engineering principles
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively utilise dedicated resources, and the ability to plan, control, and take responsibility for own work
- Competency in standard IT application tools
- Fluent in written and spoken Norwegian and English language.
How to apply
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to join us at a very exciting time of company growth and development.
If you are interested in the role, please send your current CV, together with a cover letter via the form below.